Wednesday, March 11, 2020

2020 Cache Valley Cowboy Rendezvous

Sharing so cowboy wisdom and poems with Sam Deleeuw and Chris Mortensen at Wellsville Elementary.

Packing in my saddle so we can demonstrate a cowboy bunk and let some of the kids see how "comfortable" it was to sleep on a cattle drive.

Sharing a poem.

Sharing some cowboy wisdom at a local elementary school.

Lorin Price wanted to take a pic of us under a windmill for Yvonne Hollenbeck.  She graciously let me learn and perform her poem "Natures Church". I performed it at Cowboy Church.  Lorin wanted a pic of us to share with Yvonne.  I get to hang out with the nicest folks.

Sharing my poem "The Hunt" and a little hunter knowledge with the entire school at Ellis Elementary.  Fun day!

Cowboy Church and as always Chris Mortensen has my back with amazing accompaniment.

My mom likes to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment