Wednesday, March 11, 2020

School Project



Some of you know that I have been making knives for about a year. I have a project through my school, Leadership Academy of Utah, where the actual project is doing a fundraiser to raise money for pennies4picturesbooks that uses the funds to help kids and families in Central America. I have decided to try to sell some custom knives. The picture is an example of my work. To keep it simple I am going to offer drop point or clip point blades in mono steel AKA plain steel or raindrop or twist Damascus. Blade length will between 4 and 6 inches. Customers choice. Overall length will be no more than 11 inches. The mono steel will be $50 and the Damascus will be $75. The handle will be kiln dried hard wood. My goal is to raise $200 for this project. If you are interested in ordering a knife please comment below or private message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment